Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm Different, Just Like Everyone Else

The more I think about it, I was probably better off staying in Geneseo. With only a few thousand people, it's a hell of a lot easier to be different.

So I graduated, moved to New York, got a "job", and started a blog. I bet that if I surveyed half the people I see a day, an alarming percentage could rattle off the same chain of events. None-the-less, I persevere.

My first thought was that this would be a great format for ranting and writing, and of course a way for people who don't see me very often to read what the observation du jour is (because you really care, right?). My second thought was that this is completely excessive, so let's leave it at that. Either way, this is one degree more valid than facebook.

Let's see where this goes.

No comments: